Watch AEW Double Or Nothing Fan Fest May 28, 2021 Live HD TV coverage any Location any time anywhere. So don’t miss the big Race, Also we say that you find TV processing program. Enjoy this Formula 1 with exclusive entertainment. Don’t miss this Race. All kind of Formula 1 live online HD video and 4k HD TV. Formula 1 Pass Now you can watch every Race on the online on your PC. Get the latest Formula 1 news, stats, standings, live update and more live events Now join with us.
May 28, 2021
• All guests are required to wear masks at Daily’s Place at all times, except when actively eating or drinking.
• Guests must eat or drink only while sitting, either in their assigned seats or a designated seating location.
• Masks must completely and tightly cover the wearer’s nose and mouth.
• Guests who fail to comply with this policy are subject to ejection from the venue. We appreciate your cooperation and compliance with this policy.
• Cars will be parked in every-other parking spot to encourage physical distancing.
• Masks are recommended for all guests while in parking lots.
• Tailgating is prohibited.
Daily’s Place Amphitheater Bag Policy
To provide a safer environment for the public and significantly expedite guest entry into Daily’s Place, guests will be able to carry the following style and size bag, package, or container at venue plaza areas, venue gates, or when approaching queue lines of guests awaiting entry into the venue:
• Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12″ x 6″ x 12.” All items will be subject to proper inspection at entry gate.
• One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar).
• Nonclear clutch bags (no larger than 4.5″ x 6.5″) may be carried into the venue along with one of the clear bag options.
• All medically necessary exceptions to the Daily’s Place bag policy must be pre-approved by Bold Events. Please contact (904) 633-2000 (option 1) or email@example.com to be considered for a medical exception letter. Please note that all requests must be submitted at least 24 hours prior to the start of the event.